Our diabetes center certified by DDG (German Diabetes Society) has an independent team consisting of physicians, nutritionists (DAEM / DGEM), diabetic advisors and assistants, nutrition consultants and wound managers to provide the diabetic foot.
Range of services
- Treatment of type 1 diabetes, including initial setup in children and adults as well as insulin pump therapy
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes, including initial setup
- Therapy of pregnancy diabetes
- Possible continuous glucose monitoring by CGM sensor
- Adjustments of insulin therapy, including insulin pump therapy
- Therapy planning for patients requiring intensive care, as well as for patients before or after surgery
- Treatment of diabetic foot
- Transfer of patients into the further outpatient care
Concept of interdisciplinary care
The concept of interdisciplinary care means structured counseling and training sessions of patients with diabetes mellitus. In cooperation with our psychologists, we discuss the necessary treatment and acceptance of the disease.