In our department we perform all gynecological procedures. For this purpose, a gynecological operating room with special equipment is integrated into the central operating theater. Here, for example, we have a laser, which is used, among other things, to treat cell changes in the uterus. In addition, there is a laparoscopy unit with a modern video equipment which allows for minimally invasive surgery (keyhole surgery) during gynecological interventions. Our head physician, Dr. med. Martin Tenger, is certified with the highest performance certificate MIC III by the Society of Gynecological Endoscopy to perform such interventions. The advantages of minimally invasive interventions include, but are not limited to, small surgical access (scars) and short rest period.
Our range of services
- Minimal invasive surgery (gentle keyhole surgery), e.g. removal of ovarian cysts or uterine muscle nodes, endoscopic removal of the ovaries, endoscopic prolapse operations and lymph node removal
- Operational treatment of urogenital disorders (e.g., prolapse of the uterus, intestine, and bladder)
- Modern methods of urinary incontinence operations (TVT, TOT, IVS)
- Plastic surgery (abdominal wall tightening, scar correction)
- Laser surgery (condylomas, uterine orifice cell changes)