A diagnosed cancer, often even assumption of it, abruptly changes the lives of the affected persons and their families. In this situation it is therefore of great importance to have a reliable contact for the necessary examinations and treatments. This is why we have established a certified Prostate Center for the treatment of the most common malignant tumor disease of men.
We offer not only the operative solution for urological tumor diseases (prostate carcinoma, urinary bladder, renal and ureteral tumors, seminoma, penis carcinoma), but also different concominant or alternative medication therapies. We also cooperate with different radiological centers of the surrounding area to perform the additional radiation therapy which is useful or even necessary in some cases.
We focus on:
- Complete removal of the prostate in case of prostate cancer, if possible with erection preservation
- Brachytherapy of a localized prostate cancer
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumors (TUR bladder), possibly using photodynamic diagnosis, PDD
- Bladder removal with construction of a replacement bladder made from a piece of intestine, e.g. neobladder
- Organ-preserving kidney tumor removal or - if necessary - complete kidney removal (also laparoscopic)
- Semioma resection, if necessary with lymph node removal
- Removal of the adrenal gland tumor (also laparoscopic)
- Penis-preserving surgery of the penis carcinoma
- Drug therapies for urological tumor disorders (chemotherapy, hormone therapy, special drug therapy of renal cancer)
- Reconstruction after tumor surgery (bladder and ureter replacement)